Sunday, May 3, 2009

Before & After: Master Bath

BEFORE:



AFTER: (paint color is SW Latte)









The master bath is on the small side with a larger-than-typical stall shower and linen closet. I have claimed it as my own as and Michael now uses the non-renovated full bath. We made pretty much the same renovations in here as we did in the half bath. We used the same tile as well. We also replaced the vanity & mirror (from Home Depot) and light fixtures (from Lowes). Shower curtain is from Marshalls and shower rod is a tension rod from Target. We also used the same towel holders in here as the half bath (Hotel Collection from Home Goods). Bath mat is from Bed Bath & Beyond. Faux Wood blinds from JCPenney. I have some fun art to put above the toilet that I got on clearance from Home Goods.

1 comment:

  1. I never cared for Latte before but I absolutely love it in this room. Great job!

    ReplyDelete