Saturday, May 9, 2009

Before & After: Master Bedroom

I think this is the only room that we have redone that I haven't posted. We still haven't hung any art, but I have a feeling it will be a few more weeks since we have a few jam-packed weekends ahead of us. This is one of my favorite rooms and I am very happy with how it came out.

BEFORE: (with previous owners belongings)









AFTER: (paint colors: SW Latte {lighter}, SW color matched to brown fabric {darker})













We've had our Stanley Translation furniture for about 5 years or so. We've added a few pieces here and there as needed. I found these great lamps at HomeGoods for $50 each. The duvet is from Target (DwellStudio) and the Sheets and Green Euro Shams are from Kohls (apt. 9). The ceiling fan is from Lowes (Hunter). We also replaced the carpet. The door on the left on the same wall as the bathroom is a good-sized walk-in closet, which is surprisingly enough space for both our clothes so far. My mom bought us some great brown sheers for the windows, but I haven't had the opportunity (or extra cash) to get curtain rods. I will update photos as soon as we do some decorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment