Sunday, May 3, 2009

Before & After: 3rd Bedroom

BEFORE:



AFTER: (paint color is SW Meditative)





We moved from a 2-bedroom condo to a 3-bedroom house with plenty of room in the finished basement for 2 offices. So, we have absolutely no furniture in this room. We may take a twin bed that is not currently in use at my parents house and put it in here. We haven't quite figured it out yet. Otherwise, we may move one of our desks up here. When the carpets were replaced, they took the closet door off and we can't seem to get it back on. So, for now, it will hang out on the floor. Each of the bedrooms has one window that is much larger, which I love. My nieces seem to love it too since they can just walk right up to them and see outside. This large window overlooks the backyard and pool, which my niece Julia refers to as "blue tubby". There is Casey again in the doorway. He tends to follow me around like a puppy dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment