Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Book Love: 2009

I've posted before about my love for books (mostly chick lit) and my sidebar is getting a little crowded. So, I figured I'd just create a post with the books I read in 2009 here. There are a few more from the beginning of the year that I didn't keep track of and cannot think of to save my life. If you'd like to see my ratings/reviews of these, check out my Good Reads.
But, in a nutshell, the only one I didn't completely enjoy was Vanishing Acts.

  • Baby Proof - Emily Giffin
  • Babyville - Jane Green
  • Chasing Harry Winston - Lauren Weisberger
  • Confessions of a Shopaholic - Sophie Kinsella
  • Dedication - Emma McLaughlin
  • Dune Road - Jane Green
  • Little Earthquakes - Jennifer Weiner
  • Love the One Your With - Emily Giffin
  • My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult
  • Queen of Babble - Meg Cabot
  • Queen of Babble Gets Hitched - Meg Cabot
  • Queen of Babble in the Big City - Meg Cabot
  • Shopaholic & Baby - Sophie Kinsella
  • Shopaholic & Sister - Sophie Kinsella
  • Shopaholic Takes Manhattan - Sophie Kinsella
  • Shopaholic Ties the Knot - Sophie Kinsella
  • Swapping Lives - Jane Green
  • The Beach House - Jane Green
  • The Nanny Diaries - Emma McLaughlin
  • The Pact - Jodi Picoult
  • The Time Traveler's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
  • Twenties Girl - Sophie Kinsella
  • Undomestic Goddess - Sophie Kinsella
  • Vanishing Acts - Jodi Picoult
  • Watermelon - Marian Keyes

No comments:

Post a Comment