Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Clarisonic Mia















A few months back, the girls over at thenest.com introduced me to Clarisonic. Everyone was talking about how amazing it was (whatever it was) and how their faces have never felt so clean. I read Clarisonic reviews on every website I could find and 99% of them were insanely positive - which never happens. So, I decided I'd try out the Mia model, which is the least expensive one at $150. I found a 15% off coupon for sephora and free shipping on purchases over $50. SCORE!

After using it every single day for about 4 months, I am in love with it. It really is awesome - my skin has NEVER felt this soft and clean. The tiny little pimply things I had all over my forehead are completely gone and I have not had one single pimple anywhere else on my face since I started using it. I even brought it with me on our recent trip to Europe.

I was really hesitant to spend the $125, but I'm so glad I did because it's really worth every single penny. Also, one of the best parts is that you can use it with any cleanser.

No comments:

Post a Comment